Noel Gallagher the Worlds Greatest Interviewee

As brutally honest and hilarious as ever in his latest Shortlist interview. All for a great cause.
Noel Gallagher interview - Music - ShortList Magazine

 And maybe world peace can happen:

"Well, Damon [Albarn] had taken Rizzle Kicks on the African Express tour and he said, “They’re surprisingly good.” I don’t know anything about them or anything by them. But the promoters, because pop’s not my thing, they come in and say, “These bands are available.” And then I go to my daughter, “Out of these lot, who’s the best?” She’ll say “Rizzle Kicks” and then I’ll pick up the phone and say, “Rizzle Kicks.” That’s it, really."



If you like that then check out his previous Shortlist interview and the 50 top quotes of both Gallagher brothers.

Comments

Trending on The Moon