Nadine Shah - Love Your Dum and Mad and More on the Moon

This album has been out for a few weeks, but did not appear on Deezer straight away so I have only be able to listen to it this last week. It is a pretty unique mix of Later PJ Harvey, Dame Shirley Bassey and the Unthanks. I am not sure just how good it is yet as I have only just fully got into the songs from the singles such as the brilliant Bobby Heron or Never Tell Me Mam. She has great voice and a great sound, though I did fear that there might be lack of substance, but instead I have just found that it takes a few listens for many of songs to fully reveal themselves. Check it out via Spotify below with five "B sides" added including a brilliant cover of the classic Cry Me a River (not Justin Timberlake)


  

Trending on The Moon